to Indian Creek CampgroundMake a Reservation
A Full-Service Campground
Nestled in the heart of Big Sky Country, Indian Creek Campground is a full-service RV park and campground located on the outskirts of Deer Lodge, Montana. Open April 15th to October 15th, we provide high-quality, up-to-date accommodations and friendly, helpful service at competitive prices.
Our easy-to-access site lies just off Interstate 90 on the banks of the upper Clark Fork River and is within a day’s drive of some of Montana’s best-loved recreational and historic sites and towns. Mount Powell and other peaks of the Rocky Mountains dominate the local landscape.
The southwest corner of Montana is replete with reminders of the Old West, with plenty of ghost towns, sites and museums to satisfy any history buff. Outdoor enthusiasts have boundless activities to pursue and sights to see in the beautiful Deer Lodge Valley and surrounding Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest, from golfing, fishing, hunting and hiking to mountain-biking, skiing and snowmobiling.
- Over 60 pull-through sites, 11 back-in sites, and two large tent-camping areas
- Full hook-up, 30- and 50-amp drive-through sites with ample room for slide-outs and big rigs
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Clean, spacious restrooms and showers
- On-site laundry facilities
- Pavilion with picnic tables, electricity, and a fire pit (can be used and reserved for group events)
- Within walking distance of the Golden Spike Casino and Liquor Store, Subway, bluTACO, Champs Chicken, 4B’s Restaurant, and Fic’s Plaza convenience store
Campground Rules and Regulations
- Sites will be watered daily; we are not responsible for water damage to personal items, including water spots on RVs.
- There is a 5 mph speed limit within the campground at all times.
- Checkout time is 11:00 a.m.; check-in time is 1:00 p.m. If you wish to extend your stay, please let us know by 9:00 a.m.
- One unit is allowed per site.
- To protect our underground sprinkler system, please do NOT park or drive on grassy areas.
- Pets are allowed but MUST be on a leash and cleaned up after.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the park.
- Washing or rinsing of vehicles or RVs is not permitted in the campground.
- Campfires are NOT allowed; grills are ok.
- Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Quiet hours: 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Fireworks are not allowed.
Things to See and Do
We encourage you to take advantage of memorable places and events that will give you a taste of Montana’s community spirit and warm hospitality. Click here for area chamber of commerce and other sites for details, as well as our own Fickler Family Favorites (FFFs).Show me